Monday, August 10, 2009

Hostess Promotion

Dates: September 1-November 30, 2009

Promotion Details:
Stampin' Up! is excited to bring you this sweet deal for hostesses September through November:
Host a workshop totaling $250 or more in sales and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

I am thrilled to bring you this very exciting hostess promotion. In fact, I encourage you to contact all of your friends and let them know about this unbelievable offer! Use it to share Stampin' Up! with your friends and family to let them know that it is coming--and start planning your Holiday Mini workshops today!

Things to Remember:

Only workshop orders qualify for this promotion.

Hostesses who hold a workshop of $250 in sales may choose any one item from the Holiday Mini catalog for just $10.
Items include stamp sets, accessories, Sizzix dies, etc.
Items exclude Holiday Mini hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

This promotion is not incremental. For example, a $500 workshop is not eligible for two $10 items.

And to top that off -- After My Digital Studio is released (hopefuly soon), hostesses who hold a $400 workshop will be eligible for BOTH a $10 Holiday Mini item and 50 percent off My Digital Studio. Again, this promotion is not incremental. For example, an $800 workshop is not eligible for two $10 items and 50 percent off 2 My Digital Studion. In any case, how can you beat a deal like that! I can't wait for his deal!!

Order deadlines: November 30, 2009

No comments: