Monday, August 10, 2009

Check this out. Stampin' Up'! is coming out with a digital studio. So, I am giving away a free digital studio when they become available--all you have to do to enter is join stampin up and you will be put into my drawing.
Contact me today. I would love to have you on our team. And what better time to join. You get all the in color ink pads and paper with the special mini kit signup. This special to join is on until August 31st for a mini sign up for $85.00. If you are a demonstrator on my team and recruit one new member, you will be put into the drawing as well. Remember, when you sign up to be a demonstrator, you get 20% instant income on all orders. Plus you can earn 9 free stamp sets in your first 6 months with stampin start. Plus you earn free great reward points that can be traded in for free stampin up merchandise. Plus you get and extra 10% (on top of the 20% for your first order) Sign up today. Discounted kit offer ends soon. Contact me today.


Inthedell3@zoominternet.net
www.bevscards.stampinup.net

No comments: