Introducing an all-new event brought to you by Stampin' Up!: the 2014 Catalog Premiere!
Be the first to see the 2014-2015 annual catalog . . . just as if you were at a star-studded Hollywood movie premiere! You'll get a sneak peak at upcoming new releases (AKA pre-sale products) AND--what would a premiere party be without a bit of SWAG (sealed with a gift)? No one will go home from this party empty-handed!
And here's more exciting news: unlike Hollywood premieres, you won't have to be in Hollywood to see it first! Why? Because the 2014 Catalog Premiere will be simulcast to a theater near you at the following locations!
|Pacific Time-4:00 pm|
Portland, OR (Happy Valley)
San Francisco, CA
|Mountain Time-5:00 pmBoise, ID|
Salt Lake City, UT
|Central Time-6:00 pm|
Chicago, IL (Deer Park)
Dallas, TX (Plano)
Des Moines, IA
Houston, TX (Webster)
Kansas City, MO
Milwaukee, WI (Kenosha)
Minneapolis, MN (Eagan)
San Antonio, TX
St. Louis, MO (Hazelwood)
|Eastern Time-7:00 pmAlbany, NY|
Ann Arbor, MI (Walled Lake)
Baltimore, MD (Hanover)
Boston, MA (Marlborough)
Hartford, CT (Branford)
Pittsburg, PA (Tarentum)
Toronto, ON (Mississauga)
Ever dreamed of walking the red carpet? Well, now you can! Come on out and join us for the LIVE* premiere in LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA!
Monday, April 28, 2014
4:00 PM (PT)/ 7:00 PM (ET)
* The broadcast will last approximately 2-1/2 hours.
** The live event in Long Beach will last approximately 4 hours.
Please keep in mind that when you register, you will not be able to use your demonstrator payment profile and must enter a valid credit card number.
|Venue||Registration Fee||Cancellation Fee**|
|Live-Long Beach Convention Center||$100||$30|
- THE FINE PRINT:
- This is a real-time event. It will begin at the same time (regardless of time zone). We will not have any time delay for the broadcast.
- The broadcast will last approximately 2-1/2 hours.
- We will not have an intermission.
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the event.
- Please do not arrive at theaters more than 60 minutes prior to the scheduled event start-time.
- Remember: no outside food or drink is permitted.
- Concession stands will be open.
- Attendees at all locations will receive a copy of the 2014-2015 annual catalog. Celebrando will also be available onsite (upon request).
- There is no guest registration for this event.
- Other than registered attendees, only infants-in-arms are allowed.
- You must be present to receive all materials, gifts, handouts, and promotional items.
- This event does not qualify as a Title Benefit Free Event.
Love to have you join us at this event!!