Friday, November 8, 2013

Dec - Christmas Card Stamp Camp







The above cards were make at my October Stamp Camp. 
We made 5 of each card.  If you are interested in attending the
November Christmas Card Stamp Camp, please email me with your requested date.

Classes for November Christmas Card Stamp Camp will be:

      November 21      12:00 - 3:00 pm

      November 21        5:30 - 9:00 pm  (Almost Full)

      November 23        1:00 - 4:00 pm

Again, we will be making 5 cards of 5 different designs. 
If you need a different day or time, please let me know
and I'll try to accommodate you.
Cost of class is $35.00 or free if you place a $35.00 order.

Also, if you would like to order my tutorials for the cards, please email
me with your name and email and I will send you an invoice through
paypal for $10.00.

Thanks and have a great day!!



Bev Farmer, SU Demonstrator
Email:  Inthedell3@zoominternet.net
Website/Store:  www.bevscards.stampinup.net
Blog:  www.createwithbev.blogspot.com
Cell:  443-350-0886

No comments: