Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2013 LNS Treasure Hunt and Blog Candy


The LNS Treasure is officially ended.  Sherrill is still typing the entrants drawing slips.  She will cut them and put them in the container for the drawing.  She plans on doing a video of drawing the winner.  I will post the winner on here when she lets us know.  Thanks to everyone that participated in the Treasure Hunt!!
The winner will win $150.00 of her choice in product from Stampin' Up! provided by Sherrill Graff. 
Congratulations!!

Also - I have a winner of my treasure hunt clue - Stamp-a-ma-jig............
The winner is: Heather Hopson.  Heather please email me your mailing address and I will send your gift to you!  Congrats to you!  My email is Inthedell3@zoominternet.net




Bev Farmer, SU Demo in Maryland
Email:  Inthedell3@zoominternet.net
Website/Store:  www.bevscards.stampinup.net
Blog:  www.createwithbev.blogspot.com

No comments: