Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh my.....I am so excited.  I am a first time grandmom!!!!  Little (?) RJ was born on Monday at 7:29 pm.  He is so handsome already.  I am just a little proud.




The reason for the (?) is because he weighed in at 9 lbs 10 ozs.  And he is 22" long.  What a surprise for all of us including the doctor.  On Thursday, they told Danielle that the baby weighed around 8 lbs.  They were wrong on that.  Danielle did great; six or seven contractions of pushing and out he popped.  Richard cut the cord.  The doctor told Danielle that she didn't have a baby; she had a toddler.  They came home today, so I have been a little busy.  I am so happy and grateful that they are all healthy!!



Bev Farmer
email:  Inthedell3@zoominternet.net
blog:  www.createwithbev.blogspot.com
website:  www.bevscards.stampinup.net