Sunday, August 19, 2012

Want to win some prizes?  In the heading of my blog, click on LNS Web Ring.  Go to 50 of the listed blogs and look for the picture below.



Right after this box on all 50 blogs, there will be a Stampin' Up! product, picture, and description.  Write down the product and blog name for all 50 blogs.  Then email me at Inthedell3@zoominternet.net with your blog list and clues  (Leave your name and phone # so we can contact you if you win).   By emailing me your list you will be entered for the prize of $150.00 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice.  Leave a comment below with your name and email because on October 31st, I will randomly draw a winner for the product I am offering.  Good Luck.

Here is the item I am offering and clue: 
Clue:   Two-way glue

Good Luck everyone!!

Bev Farmer, SU Demonstrator in Maryland
email:  Inthedell3@zoominternet.net
website:  www.bevscards.stampinup.net
blog:  www.createwithbev.blogspot.com


6 comments:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

Thanks for putting a clue on your blog!
You are a good friend to play along with us!
Sherrill Graff

Create with Bev said...

You are so welcome Sherrill!!
Love,
Bev

Jenn said...

Hi Bev! I'm following you now! Come visit if you like! http://jennslayoutkits.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev this is so much fun, I love the 2 way glue. Hope to win!
Marla

lisa808 said...

Thanks for the fun hunt. I just sent you an E-mail with my list of clues.

Anonymous said...

This is my first try at all of this; how interesting and fun! Thank you! Donna at: stampinwithdonna@gmail.com