Wednesday, June 20, 2012


Project Instructions

Lay five paper bags flat, alternating the bag openings left and right. Fold in half.
Punch holes at the crease of the spine with Crop-a-dile™ and tie ribbon through to secure.
Cut 4½" squares from scrapbook paper for each page.
Embellish with die-cut cardstock pieces.
Make tags and insert for the openings in the bags.
Make tabs from the circle die-cut pieces.
Ink the edges using Early Expresso ink if desired

This project was taken from Michaels website.

3 comments:

lisa808 said...

I have never made a paper bag album. Thanks for the info.

Alison xx said...

Cute paper bag album. I have started following your blog. Please visit my blog and follow me at craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com A xx

Nikki said...

What an ADORABLE bag album. I totally wanted to create one of these for my kids for the summer and now thanks to you I totally will! :) Thank you
Im following you friend, please visit my blog and follow me at
http://kreativeatheart.blogspot.com/