Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I am so sorry, but I need to cancel the classes I had scheduled for 11 and 12 April. My father is still at University Hospital in Baltimore. He is still on the ventilator. I am changing the dates to the following week - 18 and 19 April.
Don't forget, this will be for a mystery hostess. One person will get the hostess benefits. It will be a random drawing. Each person attending and paying the $25.00 class fee or ordering $30.00 or more in product will get their name in the drawing. For each order of $30.00 you will get your name entered once. So, if your order is $60.00 you will get your name entered twice. People placing on line orders will be included in the drawing, but they will need to email me their contact information.
Embossing will be the central theme of the cards made during this class.
Email me at Inthedell3@zoominternet.net to sign up.

Beverly Farmer, SU demonstrator in Maryland
443-350-0886

No comments: