Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stampin' Up! is offering some great promotions for the month of October.

To the left on my side bar you can see two of the newest promotions: 1) the cookie press stamp and 2) buy two (2) simply sent card kits and choose one of the stamps designed especially designed for the card kits. These are two great deals.......

But, the newest promotion is......if you sign up as a demonstrator in October.......you will receive a FREE big shot or $100.00 in free product. How can you beat that! I know someone really wants a FREE big shot!

More details to follow. Also, I'm in the process of updating my class calendar and would love some feedback from you.

Please let me know if you are interested in a Christmas Card Stamp a Stack. The class would be for 4 cards of 5 different designs (20 cards) for $25.00 or free class with a $35.00 or more order.

Last year I did a Christmas gift class and would love to know if you would like to do this again this year. I already have a few great gifts in mind.

I would like to start a technique class starting in January. We would meet each month for a $5.00 or $10.00 fee. Everyone would keep a notebook with examples of techniques and learn several new techniques each month. At the end of the year, you would have a great reference book.

Email me your thoughts.
Love,

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Maryland
email: Inthedell3@zoominternet.net
website: http://www.bevscards.stampinup.net
blog: http://www.createwithbev.blogspot.com

No comments: