Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wow, didn't realize it was so long since I had posted. My friend lost her husband and that has been a difficult time for her. Please send prayers her way.
I also went on a little vacation over Labor Day. My husband is an avid horseshoe pitcher. He placed 4th in the singles and 2nd in the doubles. Yeah. I am so proud of him.

On my facebook page - Bev at Stampin' Up, I have posted a special for September. And it is just in time for the Holiday Mini. Email me at Inthedell3@zoominternet.net with your order and I will send you your invoice with a 20% discount. The invoice must be paid before I place your order. This is my way to thank my customers and to let them know that I appreciate them all year long. So jump on board and get your order to me with a 20% discount. Do not order from my website because I cannot offer a 20% discount on those orders.

Beverly Farmer
SU Demonstrator, MD
Inthedell3@zoominternet.net

No comments: