Monday, June 20, 2011

Playful Petals Triple Fold Mini Album





This is my first time offering a kit online. So help me out!!



Today I am offering a new kit - Playful Petals Triple Fold Mini Album.

This album holds 14 pictures that are 4" x 4". I just love this scrapping kit from Stampin' Up!

I will provide all pre-cut paper and step by step instructions - all you need to do is have adhesive, put it together, and place your pictures.

Sound easy? It is.

For shipping the kit to US residents the kit is $35.00 plus shipping.
For shipping the kit to Canadian residents the kit is $40.00 plus shipping.

Contact me with your name and address, I will figure the shipping and give you the final price.
Payment must be made before shipment of kit. I will accept check, money order, or paypal.

Thanks for looking.

Bev Farmer
SU Demonstrator
Inthedell3@zoominternet.net
http://createwithbev.blogspot.com
http://bevscards.stampinup.net
facebook page: Bev at Stampin' Up



Project inspired by www.creativepaperslibrary.com





















































No comments: