Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Thursday, May 7, 2015
HUGE REVEAL! Check out these three PDF files, packed with a look at a sampling of new products, samples and host sets from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog. I’ll be sharing product samples and tips until the catalog officially begins June 2.
GET THEM NOW! How would you like to be able to purchase the brand new In Color products, stamps, tools, embellishments and yummy patterned paper before the Stampin’ Up! annual catalog release on June 2?
HERE’S HOW! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and you can add the Sneak Peek and Host Set products from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog that you see in the links above. Choose up to $125 in your choice of products (either from the pre-order selections or mix with other current products–it’s your choice). That’s $26 in free product. The kit ships free for another 10% savings! Have a question? Email Me
EVEN MORE REASONS TO PURCHASE THE STAMPIN’ UP! STARTER KIT:
- The $99 Starter Kit can be ordered through me HERE! You’ll instantly become part of the Stampin’ Up! family and my team.
- You decide! Choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product!
- Free Shipping! The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Stock up! Once you join, you receive a one-time 30% off discount on a product order of $150 or more placed within 45 days. Perfect timing for the full catalog release on June 2!
- 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- No risk! You’ll have through September 30, 2015 to “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first FULL quarter (the date you join through September 30), you will renew and remain active for another quarter (October – December). If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can simply “drop” with no penalty.
- No catch! You can enjoy your demonstrator status with no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. Simply indulge in your passion for paper, enjoy the experience and master your craft with the exclusive resources and inspiration
Bev Farmer, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Monday, May 4, 2015
The new Catalog is Coming!
I will be hosting an Open House on Sunday, May 31st,
from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Make & Takes and Light Refreshments
I will be holding a workshop on:
Saturday, Jun 6th from 2:00 - 4:00 pm or
Sunday, Jun 7th from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
We will make Father's Day/Masculine and
Cost will be $20.00 or free with a $25.00 order.
RSVP by May 28th.
You can pick up your catalog at the workshop.
Bev Farmer, SU Demonstrator