1. Cover: Cut the Basic Gray 12x12 piece (for the spine of the book to
2. Flip Pages: Cut the Pool Party 12x12 cardstock into two 12x5 3/4 inch
Mustard (retired after May 31st) to get one 12x5 3/4 inch piece and score
at 3 inches from each edge.
3. You will adhere ONLY the middle More Mustard panel to the middle of the
Basic Gray and leave the scored 1/2 inch panel free (spine)
4. Cut two white cardstock 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 inch squares that will adhere to the short
(2 3/4 inch) panels which will be the cover.
5. Cut two 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 coordinating decorative papers for the front and back covers.
6. Decorate as desired.
7. The center panel in Primose Petals is 12x5 inches and scored at 4 and 8 inches
on the 12 inch side. This will be placed in a "Z" pattern on the More Mustard.